Featured Posts

Get Daily Routine In English For Students Background

Get Daily Routine In English For Students Background. Read about the daily routine of a student: Every day i wake up around 5:30 .

My Daily Routine Essay For Kids Point Wise Daily Routine Paragraph
My Daily Routine Essay For Kids Point Wise Daily Routine Paragraph from 4.bp.blogspot.com
3.then i take my bath. Here is one way to describe your daily routine using simple present tense:. As i am a student my daily routine is very simple and it slightly diverts on sunday.

I have tea & toast at 4 in the evening.

I do some photocopying and go . List of daily routines in english · i wake up · i turn off my alarm · i get up · i take a shower / i have a shower · i get dressed · i comb my hair · i make breakfast . A short reading comprehension about daily routines in the present simple tense. I sometimes do some shopping before i walk back to school.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post